Physics and Math
- 3Blue1Brown: is some combination of math and entertainment, depending on your disposition.
- Minute Physics: simply put: cool physics and other sweet science.
- HyperPhysics: is an educational website about physics topics.
- MathInsight: this web site contains both narrative pages and interactive applets focusing on the concepts underlying a few topics in mathematics.
- Desmos: Math Tools
Circuits and Electronics
- Falstad: is an electronic circuit simulator.
- Multisim: is an electronic schematic capture and simulation program.
- EveryCircuit: easy to use, highly interactive circuit simulator and schematic capture tool.
- LogiSim: is an educational tool for designing and simulating digital logic circuits.
- Real Analog: is a comprehensive collection of free educational materials that seamlessly blend hands-on design projects with theoretical concepts and circuit analysis techniques.
- PredictableDesigns: Helping entrepreneurs, startups, makers, inventors, & small companies develop electronic hardware products in a predictable fashion is our goal.
Computer Programming Languages
- MatLab OnRamp: quickly learn the essentials of MATLAB.
- Simulink OnRamp: learn to create, edit, and troubleshoot Simulink models.
- W3Schools: is an educational website for learning web technologies online.
- TutorialsPoint: online free tutorials library.
- Overleaf: an online LaTeX editor.